Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pin Cushion Lamp Shade for an Ott Light


A couple years ago I enter a Lamp Shade Contest.  I won third place! 











I attached the quilted fabric with an adhesive velcro to the top of the light.  I sewed loops on the top to insert with little scissors and other items.  The pin cushion is attached with adhesive velcro also and is easily accessible when the lamp is open and on or closed and off.  

I use caution when using the light for long periods of time, as the bulb gets warm.

Hope you are having a great day!

Marcia
NOTE:  Sometimes I repeat a post from my Business Quilting Blog here. This blog is my online photo record of all the projects I have made over the past 40 years! Thanks for following!

Did you see the post about How to make a pin cushion from the canning lids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I Love the Comments!