Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quilted Zipper Bags




















A completed Quilted Zipper Bag. 
Inside the bag.
The bottom of the bag. 
  
 Measures about 10 inches wide ...
 by 9 inches deep.
Ready to give as a gift!
You can fill it up with quilting and sewing supplies.


Other Quilted Zipper Bags that I have created. Some I have sold, some I made just for me, and some I gave as gifts.

They make perfect gifts and can be made pretty fast once you have made one!




Thanks for following along.  If you have any questions about any of the steps leave a comment or email me directly at Marcia@craftysewing.com.


Enjoy your day!
Marcia
I would like to share a link to another Zipper Bag tutorial for making it with fabric - not quilted fabric.  Kat also has a great method for the end tabs of the zippers if you want to finish it like hers. Kat gave me permission to share her tutorial with you. 
Thanks Kat for sharing!

4 comments:

  1. I love love quilted zipper bags, yours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are so beautiful! I can't even pick which one I like the best, the quilting on each is perfect! These are on my "Marcia" list of to dos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bags, I can't wait to try one! Your name in free motion stitching looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I Love the Comments!